Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Crapple: From Chicago with Love

Crapple: A raffle of crap 
You may leave crapless...
You may leave full of crap...

Today I must prep my wedding present to Kyle and Katie.  For their wedding present they asked me to put together and run a game of "Crapple" during the reception.  For those of you who know what Crapple is, you know this is a huge honor. 

If you've ever lived in Chicago or been lucky enough to visit on the first weekend of a month, you should know what Crapple is.  If you haven't had the pleasure the rules are listed at the end of this post. 

Now I need some help with a big decision: What should Minnesota's VERY FIRST EVER* CRAPPLE GRAND PRIZE BE???
*This should not be taken as fact, I just like to believe that this will be the first Crapple in Minnesota.  I'm unemployed and living in my parents house, let me have this small pleasure.

Here are the candidates:


Or I could do the typical inflatable pool toy, such as this beauty won in 2007 (and about to board the train):

2 comments:

  1. I'm voting for inflatable duck, BUT the air hockey table is pretty cool. And you can't go wrong with the King of Pop. Damn this is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Is it any coincidence that our wedding is on a regularly scheduled Crapple night? No, I don't think so at all.

    ReplyDelete