Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Target Run. The Count-Down Is On.

I just returned from Target where I had to buy a few last minute items for the adventure that begins tomorrow.

First and foremost I needed some Minnesota appropriate bed-time wear:

I wanted to make sure we had everything we would need for our cross-mid-west road trip, so I purchased this deer warning thingy.  I'm not really sure if it to warn us of approaching deer, or to warn the deer we are coming.  Either way, it looked like an essential:

Later this woman who "claims" to be my grandma (I've asked her numerous times for a DNA test, but she has yet to find the time between her morning church tv and her afternoon stories to take one...) yelled at me when I asked if she needed help getting out of the car.  She gave me a disgruntled glance and screamed that she HAS (not had, HAS) the "body of a dancer":

No comments:

Post a Comment